Opening day is November 27, 2020 from 9 AM to 5 PM, and the farm will be open for cutting SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS thereafter from 9 AM to 5 PM. For inquiries regarding early tree purchases, please call 203-261-5600.
Fraser fir pre-cut trees, 7-8 ft. tall, will be available along with choose and cut blue, white, and Norway spruces of assorted sizes.
The farm will be following and enforcing public health protocols for the 2020 season, which includes required masks or face coverings, and distancing guidelines.
1. Saws are provided for cutting, and chainsaws are permitted if you own one.
2. A tarp is recommended for dragging your tree to be baled, as well as for the roof of your car for protection. During busy hours, the farm staff cannot guarantee assistance in tree transportation if necessary. Come with multiple people to assist in cutting and transportation.
3. The farm closes promptly at 5 PM. Arrive early enough to purchase your tree.
4. Twine is provided for the staff to secure the tree to your car, but ratcheting tie-downs or bungee cords are highly recommended if you own them.
5. Leashed pets are permitted.
6. Driving in the fields is not permitted.
7. Pre-cuts are first come, first serve and are subject to sell out at any point. Also, tree prices are subject to change at any point without notice.
8. A restroom is available on the premises.
9. Photo shoots are allowed for paying customers only.
10. CASH or CHECK ONLY!
11. Parking is at 128 Center Road, visible as a rock driveway from the road leading to the tree fields.
12. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES!! You pay for any tree you cut. Be sure to inspect your tree closely before cutting it down.